Sage Goat Cheese with Cranberry - Recipe by: The Peace Natural Project
Do you have a party to go to tonight and you need to bring an appetizer? Are you strapped for time and need something quick? No Problem!! This appetizer will have you party ready in under 20 minutes, and no cooking needed.
Hemp Hearts are the most nutritious part of the hemp seed offering a high source of fibre and Omega-3 and they create a delightfully nutty and creamy flavour to any recipe. The white chia seeds are packed with protein and are carefully harvested to provide optimal nutritional composition.
You will have the best dish around the whole table, and people will be asking for it every party now!
- 300g goat cheese
- 10-12 sage leaves
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- ¼ cup unsalted pistachios
- 1 jar of cranberry jelly
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- Salt & pepper
- 1 ml cannabis oil
- Open goat’s cheese and place in mixing bowl.
- Chop sage, add to cheese, add a pinch of salt and pepper, mix well.
- Form cheese into a log shape, set aside.
- Crush pistachios and mix with hemp hearts.
- Put nut mixture on flat surface.
- Roll cheese on top of mixture until whole log is covered in nut mixture.
- Jelly Directions:
- Soak 1 tbsp chia seeds in 3 tbsp water or cannabis oil
- Add chia seed mixture to your favourite cranberry jelly and mix well.
- Serve, Eat Well, Be Happy