Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 8 pitted dates
- 1½ cups (355 ml) almond milk
- ¼ cup (60 g) vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (32 g) peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons (28 ml) maple syrup, divided
- 2 teaspoons canna-oil, made with coconut oil
- ¼ cup (35 g) chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1. In a blender, thoroughly combine the banana, dates, almond milk, yogurt, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) maple syrup, and the canna-oil.
- 2. Place the remaining 1 tablespoon (15 ml) maple syrup on a shallow plate. On another plate, place the peanuts. To rim a glass with peanuts, hold the bottom of the glass, dip the rim in the syrup, and then run it through the peanuts.
- 3. Pour the smoothie into the prepared glasses and serve.