Cannabis Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is often used in cooking or as a salve. Infusing it with Cannabis is a great way to include your medical cannabis into your diet.
Recipe from: https://wakeandbake.co/cannabi...
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil [I like the big jug of unrefined Nutiva because I use it a lot and the flavour/scent is really delightful. If you don’t like the taste of coconut or you’d like to save some money, the refined stuff is a bit cheaper and doesn’t have a tropical smell]
- 1 teaspoon- 1 Tablespoon Sunflower Lecithin: If you reeeeallly don’t like the flavour of lecithin use 1 teaspoon. Otherwise, use 1 Tablespoon per cup.
- 1 Cup Organic Decarboxylated Cannabis (about 7g or 1/4 oz.)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 240°F.
- Spread onto a pyrex baking dish (or a baking sheet if it’s what you have on hand):1 Cup (approximately 7g) of trim or broken up buds
- Cover with tinfoil. Bake trim for 40 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container until use. Use an old gift card to scrape any goodness that sticks to the pan or pyrex dish.
- INFUSING THE COCONUT OIL.
- Combine the following in a crockpot on warm or low (warm is usually sufficient in most crockpots
- Stir every half hour or so. After 8-12 hours of heating and steeping, turn off the crockpot and allow the oil to cool before moving onto the next step.
- Set up your strainer so it fits snugly in a container. Line with a large piece of cheesecloth.
- Squeeeeeeze that sh*t. Save this satchel to make High Chai.
- Pour oil into a pint jar and place in the fridge until cool. Seal with a lid. Store in refrigerator or in a cool, dark place.
- Spread it on toast. Make Wake & Bake recipes with it. Rub it on your achy body parts.